- High-density Closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the comfortable mat cushion, superior joint protection, and unmatched grip and support, With a Lifetime Warranty offered when sold and shipped by Amazon.com
- Standard: 7. 5 lbs. ; 71″ x 26″; 6 mm thick, due to the unique craftsmanship, there may be slight variances in weight and length which can range +/-1”
- Extra long: 9. 5 lbs. ; 85″ x 26″; 6 mm thick, due to the unique craftsmanship, there may be slight variances in weight and length which can range +/-1”
- The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
- To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
- To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice.
- To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka All-Purpose Mat Wash. It’s specially formulated to clean your mat without damaging the surface or causing slippage. DO NOT soak, shower or submerge your mat
Package Dimensions: 159x749x3878
Release Date: 16-01-2012
Details: Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manduka PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, a material certification agency in Europe for the textile industry. All PRO Series Mats improve with use over time. The more you practice, the grippier it gets.
Manduka has built a reputation as the world’s most respected yoga brand. Known for its legendary PRO Mat. Manduka creates high performance yoga mats, yoga towels, bags, props, and men’s and women’s fitness apparel.
Designed by yogis and trusted by teachers worldwide, our products and apparel are used-and fiercely loved-by 900+ yoga ambassadors, over two Million customers, and 4,000+ yoga studios worldwide.
The quality and performance of Manduka mats and yoga accessories are still unmatched in the marketplace. They are still crafted using simple, enduring, natural, and whenever possible, renewable materials and a fine attention to detail. Manduka is a company built by and for yoga teachers and their students. We are still evolving, still introducing new products, and still celebrating the spirit and wisdom of yoga teachers and their students. From the road less traveled, something great and meaningful has arrived.
Thanks for being a part of our community.